Tuesday, November 27, 2007

What Was Once Lost, Is Now Found

Today I was cleaning my bread machine because I was going to start a loaf bread. I haven't used it since I moved from MI so it needed a good scrubbing. I opened it up to get the loaf pan out and there, in the bottom of the loaf pan was a newspaper wrapped item that must have been missed when I unpacked...we were so tired I decided that I would just clean my bread machine when I was ready to use it. My surprise package today was my sugar bowl! I was so excited I washed it right out and put sugar in it! It was one that matched the rest of my glassware I got when we got married so now I have 2 because I went to WalM8art and got a new one when my old one was lost.

Now I just have to find my salt and pepper shakers!

4 Comments For Risa:

Anna said...

Don't you love it when you finally find something you gave up looking for ages ago!
I am glad I am not the only forgetful 30 yr old! LOL
Now good luck on those s&p shakers:)

Anonymous said...

bread machine went kaput a few months ago....I miss it! Fun to find something tucked away! =)

Anonymous said...

Risa - You're quoting poetry in this post title....I recognize it from Sense and Sensibuility but don't know where it actually comes from. =) Do you?

Anonymous said...

will I EVER learn to proofread!? Sensibility!!