Monday, November 26, 2007

Home Again

We got home early this morning - about 12:30am - so we are a bit tired this morning. The kids actually slept until about 8:30! I was amazed! :)

We had a nice relaxing trip and it was nice to see Bob's family again. Of course there was lots of food and sweets and I probably gained 10 pounds! It's a good thing I have to get groceries - I didn't get much before we left last week so that means there isn't much to snack on right now! Thank goodness! Like any of us need it! :)

Of course, I took my camera and didn't take it out except for last night before we were leaving and Luke was making a blanket fort with his cousin, Dakota. I've been so bad at taking pictures since we moved...probably has to do with the fact that I don't care for our new home - it's little and cluttered and not very appealing, and I just sorta got out of the habit of taking them when we go anywhere else. I'm also not as thrilled with my new camera as I originally was. It just doesn't take wonderful pictures like it should. I don't know, maybe it's just user error. It's an Olympus Stylus so it's not a cheap camera but It's still just a point and shoot little thing and I want more...maybe someday! :)

Well, I'd better go and get my stuff from our trip put away. We have company coming this week - my dad is going to be here tomorrow and Bob's dad is coming over the weekend - which means I have to do laundry and clean...sounds like fun!

So, as exciting as this post has been, I'm going to end it before I put you all to sleep! :)

3 Comments For Risa:

Jodie said...

I hear you on camera happiness. I'm not 100% thrilled with my DC either. I think it might be user error. Probably should read the user guide that came along with it!!! ;)

Amie said...

Glad you had a nice trip.

Jamie said...

I always forget to take pictures when I go home! I hate that!