Thursday, December 20, 2007

We're On Our Way

We are on our way to see Bob's family for Christmas. We will be gone for about a week but when we get home my mom is going to be here for a visit so who knows when I will get back to my posts...I will be on a bloggy break for the next couple of weeks.

Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas! (Like how I made it more festive with the word coloring? :) LOL

I leave you with this...check it out and remember what Christmas is really all about.

11 Comments For Risa:

Jodie said...

Merry Christmas.

LOL about moo III and the 2 missing teeth.

Anna said...

Have a wonderful Christmas!

Jamie said...

Have a great Christmas! Glad your mom is coming to visit!

Jamie said...

Ok, I've waited LONG enough...
WHERE are you????
I want to hear about your Christmas and all!

Anna said...

Risa...where are you???=)

Jamie said...

helloooooo......anybody home? i'm going to begin leaving comments every day until i see a post! i miss you!

Jamie said...

well i forgot to leave one yesterday! busy busy!

Jamie said...

so i'll leave two today...you have to come back! we all miss you!!!

Jamie said...

i wish i had your number, i can't even call you!!!!!

Jodie said...

Ok, I didn't want to do this... but seeing as though you haven't posted in SOOO long I'm just going to have to: CLEATUS!!! Where are you?! I miss hearing from you.

Anonymous said...

Hey Risa, update your blog. I miss you. Also I forgot to pick up those pics you asked me to. I was on my way home when I remembered and wasn't going to turn around. So sorry. Aunt Darlene