Monday, December 17, 2007

It Makes my Stomach Churn!

Just thinking about all the time that Bob has spent in hotels over the last few years when he was driving a charter bus just makes me grateful that he never got more than the stomach flu or a cold when he was traveling...now it makes me wonder if it wasn't from the glasses at the hotels he was staying at! There were several times that he would bring sick passengers home that weren't sick when they started and even once that I got sick on a trip with him!

If you travel a lot or know someone who does, you might want to check out the title link and make sure you watch the follow up video too!

Jamie, you might want to bring your own glasses with you on your trip to the UP to use in your hotels along the way!

4 Comments For Risa:

Jodie said...

That is gross.

Jamie said...

Oh yuck. I never drink out of the glasses, if I do drink its usually out of a pop bottle or the plastic cups. Thankfully I don't...that is terrible and so unsanitary. Sick. Zach seems to think we're driving straight thru to MI...haha yeah right!

Amie said...

I won't drink out of glasses without a straw, even at restaurants. Ick.

Nan said...

Isn't it disgusting? I had one of those flashbacks to the hundreds upon hundreds of hotel cups I've had a drink from. Blech!