Monday, December 10, 2007

Outside my SD Window

These are what I woke up to a couple of days ago when my dad was visiting...I wish I could have gone out and gotten them with a better background and not through my window but they are what they are and the moment was captured...they are beautiful, dispite the Ter*ex factory we see from our living room window....Someday we will have a better view *sigh*, someday.






This one is from this morning. It doesn't very accurately capture the frost that was still in the air sparkling like tiny flecks of diamonds that floated in the frosty air. You can see the frost on the trees across the street if you look close enough...

6 Comments For Risa:

Jodie said...

Those are really pretty pics! I can never figure out how to work my camera so that I can capture good sunrise/sunset pics.

Jamie said...

Brrr...that looks COLD! I think I'll stick to the south (for now). How pretty though! Gosh, Terex seems like its everywhere now. Maybe its just because I'm familiar with it now because a very special woman works there!

Amie said...

Very pretty pics!

Becky @ BoysRuleMyLife said...

Those are beautiful pictures! I've never been able to take such colorful shots!

It was about 78 degrees here yesterday - way to warm for December! Enjoy the snow!

Anna said...

Beautiful pictures! It just looks a wee bit cold for me right now=)

Nan said...

So pretty! I've spent a few Christmases in South Dakota. Aunt and Uncle live there. :^)