Thursday, September 04, 2008

Pick Me Up...

The Princess Bride has ALWAYS been my favorite movie. When I was in high school Ally and I used to quote the movie back and forth to each other when we got bored in school - which was quite often! LOL Anyway, I found The Princess Bride Game is now available and I am so tempted to buy it just for nostalgia! My kids even love the movie but hate watching it with me because I STILL quote almost all of it! LOL

Here's a little funny from the movie that you will recognize if you have ever seen it...enjoy!


Tickle Me Vizzini from PrincessBrideGame on Vimeo.

(PS...I will eventually take the time to get those pictures up...I've been so busy with school starting and camping all last weekend and now with soccer almost 3x's a week and teaching Wed. night @ church and HS PE once a week, and co-leading Keepers of the Faith for our HS group...I'm tired. When I have a moment to myself I like to read or knit and my blog gets forgotten for a day or so...)

1 Comments For Risa:

Jamie said...

Ugh, well I guess I'll forgive you for your neglect;) Just kidding!!! Sounds like things are busy, busy. I can't wait to get back into a routine.