Monday, March 10, 2008

Gee, Thanks!

I took Luke on a date tonight and we went to Target to spend some of his hard earned cash - he's been saving it for years and he has REALLY wanted to spend it lately. Here's what happened...

Me: Oh, this is a cute dress! I could wear this in the summer, what do you think, Duke?

Luke: Come on Mom! We are looking for roller blades!

Me: Just a second! I want to look at these.

Luke: Hey Mom! (Holding out a little striped tank top) Do you think you could squeeze into this?!

I guess that's what happens when you take a 7-year-old boy shopping with you and ask for his opinion. Next time we will stick to the roller blades!

6 Comments For Risa:

Amie said...

ROFL...boys.

Jamie said...

LOL Oh boy! That is funny!

Jodie said...

LOL nice. ;)

Anonymous said...

Hay, just doing some sorting in the den and it reminded me that you said to email you, but you never gave me your e address. Aunt Debbie
vanwert@i2k.net

Anna said...

Too funny!!:)

Anonymous said...

My question is did you buy the top the top that he liked? LOVE TO YOU -MOM