Thursday, March 27, 2008

For the "Losties" *UPDATED*

Since today is the all important Thursday night, I thought this post would be important! :)

Do you want a Sawyer nickname? I got mine, I'm Quick Draw! Bob is Third Degree. It suits him! :)

Quick, go get yours and leave me a comment telling me what your Sawyer nickname is! :)

Goodness! I was so excited about this I forgot to post the link! Here it is! Duh!

4 Comments For Risa:

Jodie said...

I used to be OBSESSED with Lost and then the kids started going to bed at 9:00-9:30 and I haven't watched night time TV in 2+ years. I love your and Bob's nicknames. Post a link to the nickname quiz and I'll go find mine. ;)

Jodie said...

Not good - Huckleberry Pinhead for me.

Anonymous said...

Mine is avalanche. Aunt D

Jamie said...

I've never watched it. Mine is Farah. I like it;)