Friday, August 11, 2006

Bubba

Luke is 6 today! This child came into the world the epitome of the "Strong Willed Child". He has NEVER done things the "normal way". He was smaller than my first and I was in labor with him longer (They say that the second one is usually bigger and take less time!). He talked from the moment that he figured out he had vocal cords - Da was his first word - and walked when he was 10 months old. By the time he was 3 you could have a pretty good conversation with him and he usually knew what he was talking about. Luke does things his own way and in his own time - and absorbs more than ever really realize, which isn't always a good thing! He can be a very sensitive and loving little boy when he wants to be and he doesn't like to see other people hurt (unless he's the one hurting his sister!).

He is the boy I prayed for when he was still inside of me, and I thank God everyday for my Son.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LUKE!



2 Comments For Risa:

Amie said...

Happy Birthday Luke! What a cutie. I still remember him saying "rotten barrels" last time I saw you guys LOL

Jamie said...

Hey Lukie, Happy Birthday! I can't believe you are 6 now!!! My how time flies! You sure are a spitting image of Uncle Levi too! Watch out girls;)